Avocado Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

I found this recipe on Pinterest. It's quite yummy, and I think it would make a great condiment or veggie dip.


The original recipe from

http://asouthernfairytale.com/2014/06/25/buttermilk-avocado-ranch-dressing/


1/2 ripe avocado

1/4 c plain Greek yogurt

1/4 c mayo 

1 Tsp white wine vinegar

3 tbs buttermilk 

1/2 Tsp dill weed

1/2 Tsp garlic powder

1/2 Tsp salt

1/2 Tsp onion powder



I basically doubled it... Because what was I going to do with the other half of the avocado (well, eat it, I suppose)

I also don't keep dill because I don't really like it. So, I had a pack of ranch seasoning which I used instead, I used 3 Tsp for this doubled recipe.


I mixed it in the good processor and it got good and creamy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing