Two Grilled Veggies Recipes

Balsamic Grilled Veggies

I'm trying to eat healthy and plan meals better... and I'm tired of  "Salads" for my vegetable intake!  I loves salads, but it's hard to eat one every day sometimes.  So, I found some grilled veggies recipes.  This also helps get rid of those vegetables that are still good, but maybe not as crisp as a few days ago.  My husband can eat them with his rice and I eat them over some lettuce or by themselves.

Balsamic Grilled Veggies
6 Tbs Olive Oil
1/4 C Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 C Fresh Chopped Basil
1/4 C Fresh Chopped Parsley
Chopped or Minced Garlic (a few cloves)

Marinade chosen vegetables for 30 min.  I used carrots, zucchini, mushrooms (on a skewer) and red onions.

Grill until done.  Yum.




Ranch Grilled Veggies


This one is super easy.  You know those packages of ranch season to make your own dressing?  Well, that's what you need. 

Drizzle chosen veggies with olive oil, sprinkle on seasoning, and grill.  You can really do this with any of your favorite seasoning packs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Broccoli Ginger Slaw