Pinterest Idea- Help with Organizing!


Wow.  I haven’t written in a while… sorry about that.  I think I’ve been just very blah and uninspired.  Hopefully I will be on an upswing soon.

I haven’tmade any great new recipes lately, and haven’t had much time to be crafty. L BUT I did do something Pinterest-inspired.  I did something to help organize my closets and clothes.

I had seenon Pinterest a suggestion to use shower curtain hooks over a dowel rod to hang your purses in your closet.  I have those wire type shelves in the closet, so I didn’t have a dowel, but the holes in theshelves made a great place to put these open end shower curtain hooks .

I have a lot of shawls that I accumulated over the years- I used to wear them ALL THE TIME, especially in summer, but I figured out a way to wear them now with my sweaters. The bulky scarf look is in these days, and I might as well be almost fashionable.  Before, my shawls were all in a basket, folded or wrinkled up.  Now,I can get to them easily.  I also need to get to sweaters easily, so I put them on a hook too. My coat closet also needed some sprucing, so I put some winter shawls that I wear over my coat, and some bags on the hooks as well. 
 
These 24 hooks cost only $6.  I bet I could have even gotten them at the dollar store, too.

 Pinned Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing