Bridal Shower Deco


I am so excited to officially welcome Karen Woods into the family in December!  I had a small shower for her, and here are some of the decorations I had fun putting together.  The wedding is going to be a very elegant evening winter wedding, with the colors being black and silver.  It totally matches the classiness of this adorable couple.
 
I made these tea candle holders out of- you guessed it- baby food jars.  They are just so cute, and I had been saving some up for the occasion to make something out of them!  I used some wrapping paper (that I bought AFTER Christmas really cheap!) and tied a bow around the top.  So simple, and so elegant!  You could do this with just about any kind of paper you want.  Very quick and easy deco!  I also made up these boxes (bought at Michaels) for a favor.  I added the black bows.  I think I may recycle some of these at Christmas time, and make ornaments out of them!
 
I love when I can throw a party and make it look themed and elegant for just a few bucks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing