My Photography


I love pictures.  I love to take pictures and I love making them into something memorable to have for the future.  I can take some pretty good pictures, and many people complement me on the photographs I take.  Before Will came along, Toby was one of my favorite subjects, but I also love to take pictures of family and friends.  I even started to think about making my own photography business.  I really wanted to take pictures of couples, kids, small weddings etc.  I did do a photo-shoot on a lovely day in May 2011 The pictures turned out really lovely.  But, I had just found out I was pregnant, and did not have the energy to pursue that as I wanted right then.

 

Here are some examples of my photography:
The playground is always a fun place to take pics of kids!
 
I love this one!
 


These girls were watching a plane go by!
My Toby in the Snowstorm of 2011!
Candles at the Taize service in Green Lake, WI



My favorite place to sit.  Lone Tree Point, Green Lake, WI.

Judson Tower

It's easy when you have a ridiculously adorable subject!



Megan and Tristan








Aimee Boucher and Jon Hueber Wedding

Sarah Watkins, so pretty!

Rachael Watkins, look at that natural beauty!

Diana Gillespie- Dares to Pose for Me!

This could be a headshot for her bio page!
 


Indianapolis, Indeed!

 

The first local person to comment on my blog here can get a free hour photo-shoot. Just have to do it by the end of October! 

Comments

  1. Great pics Danielle! where is the lil cement arc at? its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's at the Art Center in Broad Ripple- isnt it adorable?? There are so many great places to take pics there! Another great place is the 100 acres at the art museum. You should take the kids there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is adorable! I will have to do that sometime lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey since you are the first and only person that has commented on this blogpost, do you want to take me up on my offer, which is in my last sentence of the blog??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing