My Paper Craft Habit


I love to do paper crafts- particularly scrapbooking and card making.  I consider myself more “creative” than “artistic,” as I cannot draw or paint very well.  But, I can cut and paste (learned THAT in kindergarten!) and I find making my pictures look fun and interesting is a great way for me to get some creative energy out, and feel like I am doing something useful for the future.  I have already been glad that I do this because I was able to show a scrapbook to Will so he could see the pictures and start identifying his family members.  He loves the bright colors and textures that I use.

I love making cards for people. Though I know that letter writing is becoming a lost art, I also know how special it is when you get a card from someone, and how much more special it is when that card is homemade.

So, as I said before in my first blog, I will write a bit about my paper crafting!  Here are some examples of my cards:  (If you are interested in buying some from me, let me know.  I have a lot to choose from.)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing