Photography- Places to have a photo-op!


I’d like to explore some really interesting and beautiful places to take pictures around Indianapolis.  If you know of some really nice photo op spots.  Please let me know and I will list them on my blog. Here are a few I know of.

The Canal Downtown. 
Who would have thought 25 years ago that there would be this really lovely place in the middle of downtown Indianapolis?  I am so proud of my city when I take a walk here, and I always discover something new!


Megan and Tristan at the Indianapolis Arts Center
The Indianapolis Art Center in Broad RippleThis is where the big Broad Ripple Arts Festival is held.  There are beautiful gardens and artwork all over.  One of my favorites is this little curvy house. 
100 Acres Park at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
This is a fun place to take pictures because there are huge artworks that you are encouraged to interact with.  There is also a little lake and lots of trees.

Butler University
This is a beautiful campus, indeed!  But, what you might not know, is that behind the Holcomb Observatory, is a beautiful garden and walkway.  Even if you are not an alum, you can enjoy the beauty of this campus!

Crown Hill Cemetery
This has the highest point in the city, and it’s very historical.  I’ve never antually been here to take pictures, but I really want to…I’d love to do a walk here, too!


Any other places around town that you know of for unique and beautiful pictures? Let’s talk about places to explore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing