Weight a Minute...


Weight a minute…

Today I wore a pair of size 20 pants.  Yep, I’m just gonna say it.  I’m going right out there with what size I wear.  There are some things that you feel ashamed of and that you should hide, or not be transparent with, but I am going to go with this one little part of my life that I COULD have some amount of control over.  I can’t control how much money my husband makes, I can’t control how many voice students I get (I can influence, but not control totally)and I definitely cannot control how many diapers Will poops in or how much he needs to eat.  I CAN control what I put in my mouth.  I really can.  I don’t like to, but I can.  So, yes, a size 20 is awesome considering that before I got pregnant, I was wearing a tight 22… and during pregnancy wore a 24+.

I would like to wear a size 16.  I think I could feel relatively good about that.  It’s not the 10-14 that I wore in my swinging single days (before hubby re-introduced celebratory strawberry shakes and cheeseburgers)  Those clothes are long gone…But, a 16 is good because you can find it in the “normal” women’s department and not the WOMEN’s department.  I will NEVER have a flat belly, and I will never have even boobs, but I can be a size 16.

If anyone has any size 16-20 clothes they would like to hand down… I am not ashamed.  I WILL take handmedowns!

OH... also, I can;t wear my wedding ring!  I took it off before the inevitable swellingo f pregnancy began, and I have not been able to wear it since.  I want to wear my wedding ring.
Oh and that picture was taken in 2005.  I had to actually log on to my MySpace page to find skinny pictures of me… because all my good pics were on my external hard drive that crashed. Boo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing