Addicted to making stuff

Addicted to making stuff-

I have made even more ornaments since my last post! I made some bird ones with paper piecing and a felt baby Jesus and an adorable felt Christmas tree. I feel like I am just addicted to making these thi ga and trying out new ones! And once I get going on one kind, I keep going until I just get tired of creating different versions of it! I don't even know what I'm going to do with them all! I have given some to friends or students, and plan on giving some to family... But holy cow! I honestly don't think I know enough people to give these things to!
I guess it is a bit like when I get into a card making mode- I just keep creating and going... I will post pictures of all these cool ornaments I've made soon!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Bi-Coastal Salsa

Summer Spinach Salad Dressing